Free write

My weekend

This weekend was pretty normal! I had ski training on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and it was all really fun. On Thursday I trained at the UOP(Utah Olympic Park) and it was reeeaallly cold! It was like 8 degrees and I was wearing just a speed suit and my coat so that didn’t make it better! We trained slalom and I was doing pretty good but it was so icy so I slid out a few times! On Friday, training was at Snowbird and we trained GS because we have a GS race coming up on Tuesday! It was super icy because it hasn’t snowed up there in like 6 weeks so the course was kinda sketchy. We also free-skied and spent a lot of time running mineral basin and baldy. On Saturday we had early-morning so I had to wake up a 5am and get ready to go!! It was really cold and icy so the course was kinda scary but it was good training!! The coaches also did video so I got to see my run and how I can improve. Since it was so cold, we took a 20 min break in the creekside lodge, and then I had to leave for my cousins baptism! It was really fun and we went to Hire’s Big H after! That’s a little bit about my week! Thanks for reading!!