My trip to Hawaii

Hawaii

Last year over spring break, I went to Hawaii. It was so fun and I had so many great experiences! It was a 6 hour flight over and it was weird to be 3-4 hours behind when we got there. We stayed at the Aulani Disney Resort on the island Oahu and surfed, went snorkeling, walked around and shopped by the North Shore, and just played on the beach while we were there. We had surf lessons on Waikiki and it was really fun! We had 3 lessons over the week and I got pretty good by the end. First, my sister and I’s instructor Jon-Jon showed us how to lay on the board, and how to correctly stand up. What we did is we would go out with him, wait for a good wave, and then he would tell us to paddle and push us as well. It was pretty easy to stand up on the board and when we were sitting on our boards waiting for a wave, we saw lots of cool fish and sea turtles swimming around us! It was so cool and I also learned that sea turtles will bites your toes if they ge the chance!! There were so many great places to eat and even more awaesome snow cone places! My favorite one we went to had lots of flavors and these things called azuki beans. It also had condensed milk(sno cap) as a topping option. There were lots of great flavors like sour watermelon, mango, pina colada, lime, and a bunch more. Lots of the resteraunts had really good chicken strips! My dad and I kept track of who’s chicken strips were the best because I ate them at pretty much every resteraunt we went to. I also got lots of acai bowls. All in all, I loved the trip and really want to go back!